1. Last night I was asked how many children I had and how old they were. I heard myself say that I had four children ages; 7, 5, 3, and almost 1. I felt blessed and very old!
2. It is a sweater and boots day. Yay!
3. This Monday is a holiday from school for the kids and a day off for Ty. I am thinking a day trip sounds perfect :)
4. Zoey had chocolate milk for the first time this morning. It was a huge hit!
5. I think cake-pops are gross. (random, I know, but people were talking about them this morning...)
6. Thanksgiving is almost here and I have been getting my menu plan together. I have several pumpkin pie recipes to try. What do you think?
A more traditional Pumpkin Pie from Cooking with the Big Dogs
I think Ty would prefer a traditional pumpkin pie, but I love recipes that take an old idea and give it a new twist. I may end up making more than one.