Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful For


Siblings!
 I really like having 3 brothers.
I like that they are always willing to listen and always give me something to smile about!
 Joel, we love you, but even now as a grown man, you ruin family pictures on purpose :)
(I zoomed in on Joel in this picture. It was a picture of the entire family, and Joel....and now it's just Joel.)
 Josh, you are old and wise.
You live in Texas and we like your wife Stephanie.
We also like that she likes you :)
 Jamison,
You are always looking for opportunities to show off how amazingly good looking you are.
I am sure women everywhere are thankful.
In all seriousness. I love my brothers and I am thankful for them.

2 comments:

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

I am thankful that josh married me and I get to be a part of your family.

The Chef said...

Shoot! Look how HOT that guy is! Whoo! Somebody call the Fire Department! Love that boy!