Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hope


I went to bed last night feeling discouraged. I was worried and concerned for our world and for my own family. My thoughts quickly turned to my God and my Savior. How blessed we are to know that our Redeemer lives. I found hope and strength in the knowledge that it is only through our Savior, Jesus Christ, that we can be saved. It is time to be the best we can be. We can fortify our homes with strength by reading the scriptures and sharing them with our children and our friends. We can prepare to make good choices and difficult choices. We can be obedient to the Lord's commands and live so that we can be prompted by the spirit to do His will.

I have hope. I have faith.

"The future is as bright as your faith."
-Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

Similar emotions were felt in our home. Thanks for the happy thoughts.