Monday, November 5, 2012

Fellin' Nice?


I just read THIS study about how the aroma of freshly baked bread can actually make people feel better and act nicer.
It came as little surprise to me. Nothing smells better than bread baking in the oven!

I have a whole board on pinterest dedicated to BREAD.
Theses are some of my favorites:

This Whole Grain Basil Bread from The Diva Dish.
 It's totally delicious with lots of butter and honey.

I have decided that muffins fall into the "bread" category as well.
My kids love mini muffins. I like to bake large batches and freeze them for breakfast and lunch snacks.
This recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins looks like something the little people in my house will love. I haven't made them yet, but I did buy several bunches of bananas this morning in the hopes of making them soon.
 And this Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread is my favorite banana bread recipe ever.

Whenever Ty works late nights I like to bake bread for the kids and I to eat for dinner.
Last week we had a loaf of pumpkin bread and I have a big loaf of crusty bread rising for dinner tonight. Fresh baked bread is fun and turns a meal into something special.
And now it can make you and everyone around you nicer! Win-Win-Win.

Go bake some bread and get happy :)

No comments: