Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day and Jam


1. I Voted! 
Several weeks ago, by mail, but still....Happy Election Day!

2. It is a mini muffin baking day at my house. I bought 200 mini muffin liners covered in gingerbread men and reindeer to delight my little people.  There will be chocolate muffins, blueberry muffins, and some peanut butter chocolate chip muffins. Yay!

3. Zoey took a few steps this morning. I just weaned her and now she is starting to walk. I am thrilled to see her grow and develop, but sad to say goodbye to the teeny squishy baby she was. Thank goodness other people keep having babies so that I can continue to enjoy the squishiness.

4. I love southern California, but sometimes, in November, I start to wish that it was slightly less....HOT!

5. Have you tried this jam: Bonne Maman'?
It is the best jam! I typically buy the raspberry, because it is Ty's favorite, but the Pioneer Woman recommended the Blueberry so I gave it a try. I spread it on hot bread with butter and it was the best thing ever. You should buy some :)


Happy Tuesday!

No comments: