Sunday, November 11, 2012

Busy Ty and Sweet Potatoes


1. Ty made it home last night, but he was called back in around midnight and he is still busy at work. 

2. In the church bag today; notepads, pencils, crayons, magnet boards, chocolate chip cookies, and cheerios.

3. We are learning the song, "Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus" in primary. I think it is a beautiful Christmas song!

4. I have 3 sweet potatoes in the oven right now, but I still don't know for sure what I am doing with them for dinner. It will either be sweet potato gnocchi or sweet potato soup. 

5. We are driving to Utah on Thursday afternoon. I am not worried about the older 3 kids. They love movies and snacks, and they are old enough to understand the whole driving thing. I AM worried about Zoey. I would really hate for her to be miserable and scream the whole time. Any tips for traveling with a busy 1 year old?

No comments: