Monday, October 1, 2012

Inside the Test Kitchen


After a long weekend of call Ty had today off!
I had a few errands to do this morning to get ready for Mia's birthday party on Friday and I drove the kindergarten carpool, but with Ty home and helping I was able to spend a little time in the kitchen.

I tested 2 recipes today and they were both successful!

The first were these Almond Butter Dark Chocolate Cookies
 I left out the coconut, but other than that I followed the recipe exactly.
They were delish! I had to freeze them for later so I could move onto the second project:

This Apple Fritter Cake
Ty and I dove into this warm cake and we both agreed that it was the best non-chocolate dessert we have had in a long time!
Ty even had seconds and he never has seconds :)

Like I said.....a pretty successful day in the test kitchen!

Now onto homework and test prep. and karate! Happy Monday!

No comments: