Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Big 2-9!

It's my birthday!
Today I am 29. I wanted to celebrate the day by spending time with my favorite people at my favorite place.

Ty and I took the kids to Treasure Island Park beach in Laguna.
 The sky was still a little bit grey when we got there, but it quickly cleared off and we had a beach day with blue skies and a perfect breeze!
 Max and Mia love the water. They jumped right in.
 Zackary played in the sand. He is afraid of the water and seagulls. We find this hilarious because most of the time he is a big tough guy.
 Ty helped the boys build a great big castle/pile of sand :)
 As soon as Ty and Max walked away Zack stomped on and destroyed the castle.
 We call Mia our teeny wahini. She is our biggest water lover.
 and, unlike the rest of us, she manages to get a little bit tan in the summer time.
It was a beautiful day on the beach!
When the kids started to get cranky we took them to Wahoo's Fish Tacos for lunch. I love Wahoo's. I love fish tacos. It was awesome.
In the past I haven't done much for my birthdays. It was so much fun to have a day of play planned. It was a wonderful birthday and a great start to 29!

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! -Looks like you all had so much fun!