Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday


1. I recently made homemade nutella.
It is seriously amazing! The best part about making it yourself is that you can cater it to your specific tastes. I have been eating it on toast and straight out of the jar. This morning I used it to make some chocolate granola.

2. Sadly the granola was far too delicious and I ate a lot of it.

3. Ty is home today! He is going out to get us our favorite tacos for lunch :)

4. Max gets out of school an hour early today and then we are headed to Chick-Fil-A. The last time we were there we had to wait a little longer than usual for our food and the manager gave us some coupons for free chicken nuggets. Today we are cashing in.

5. I really want
Joy the Baker's new cookbook!
Joy's philosophy is that everyone loves dessert; most people are just looking for an excuse to eat cake for breakfast.
so true!

6. I might stop by Barnes and Noble after Chick-Fil-A and buy it!

7. It's February 29th. I love that we get an extra day this year.
 

No comments: