Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Morning

 This morning I am getting the house ready for our big feast this afternoon. We are excited to have friends and family coming to celebrate with us this year.  I made some pies! German chocolate pecan,
 and apple crunch with a maple cream sauce!
Hurray for pie!
The tables are set.
 I did the kids table with paper plates and cups. Each child will have a little cup of crayons and some coloring sheets.
 There is also a happy little chocolate truffle topped with a turkey on each plate.
 The adult table is set up with my china that I rarely have a chance to use!
And I am a nerd and printed up some turkey trivia for our dinner party!
Looking forward to a great day!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

You are an awesome hostess! The food was delicious and the company divine! Thanks so much for sharing Thanksgiving with you.

6L's said...

this looks awesome, jessica! we aways have such a large group we don't get to sit at the table with everyone. i love that you can!!!!

Jessica Newman said...

Looks like so much fun!! I'm so thankful to have you all in my family! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!