Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes and Entertaining the Kids

 I have never made cupcakes in ice cream cones before. I had told the kids that we could make and decorate cupcakes, but when we got around to making the cupcakes I realized we were out of liners for the muffin tins. I quickly came up with a plan B and we made our first batch of cupcakes baked inside of ice cream cones.
 Mia carefully selected sprinkles to decorate her cupcake.
 She placed them perfectly.
Max threw the sprinkles onto his cupcake and got right to the eating. Oh well!

I am the full-time party planner, activity chairperson, and event coordinator at our house. I very much enjoy this job. I spend a lot of time planning our days. I am always looking for new ideas. If you have some suggestions for me I would love to hear them!

No comments: