Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Cake!

 There is a European style bakery in my hometown called, Michelle's. They make the very best cakes, and my very favorite cake they create is the Victorian chocolate raspberry. It has been a long time since I have been close enough to have one of these for my birthday cake!
My mom brought it over and I couldn't wait to have a piece!
It's so nice to have a special day and a special treat. More and more as I get older I appreciate the little things and this cake means a lot!

2 comments:

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

Yum that sounds so good. Glad you were able to indulge is something so special and hope you had a Happy Happy Birthday!

6L's said...

that looks divine! happy belated! i hope it was a fabulous day and you are feeling well with your little avocado. :)