Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Day

Yesterday things got a little crazy. I complained all over the place....on the blog, on facebook, on the phone, and to my poor husbands face.

By the end of the night I was feeling much better. I had a bit more perspective.

This morning I woke up and had prayer and scripture study. I felt very inspired to move forward with faith and to find joy today and each day! I know not everyone is a big fan of Pollyanna, but today she is my role model. Today I just want to be glad and I think with a combination of the right ingredients (family, faith, chocolate...)that is very possible.

The Spirit of Christ is given to all men and there is light in each of us. I know that light can shine brightly and can be used to lift and inspire. I also know that we can dim our light and hide it from the world. Today I want to shine.

2 comments:

6L's said...

yay for new days! i am a fan of pollyanna. :)

Jessica Newman said...

I love you! To me you are amazing, I wish I could bottle up your positive go-to attitude and spray it around like air freshener! I'm so happy you are in my family!