Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mornings

By 8:15 this morning the kids and I were all dressed, Max was completely done with his homework for the week (yes, the week, his teacher sends the weeks work home on Monday and he thinks it is hilarious to do all of it and turn it in on Tuesday....very strange.), and we were bored.
At 8:15!
Max still had and hour and a half until school started. I decided we should all go to Chick-Fil-A! Chick-Fil-A is one of my go to places. I can feed everyone for cheap. Today we shared 2 orders of hashbrowns for $2. The kids got to play and I got to sit while listening to country music and missing Nashville!
We made a quick Target run, well I meant it to be quick. I just needed diapers, but those dang dollar bins!
and Finally it was off to school for Max!
Sometimes I am amazed at what we do before noon. I wish there was more going on early in the day!
Yesterday I made the best chocolate chip cookies that were made with browned butter. Today I found a recipe for brownies that are also made with browned butter. So very interesting. So much butter to brown. 
How was your morning?

No comments: