Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

Woo-Hoo! The weekend is nearly here! I am so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! 
All week I have had to force myself to get out of bed and to the gym on time. I have been really excited about getting my treadmill back when we move in so that I can work out on my own time. This morning, however, I was talking to all of my early morning gym buddies and I felt really sad that I will be leaving them all so soon. Everything in life can be so bittersweet. 
Today is Max's last day of school in Redlands. He is taking chocolate chip cookie bars to share with his class and a Thank You card for his teacher.
Zack was up at 5 this morning. He likes to be awake in the dark when there is nothing to do. I am hoping he takes a nice long nap later today. The grumpies are already setting in!
Ty and I are hoping to sneak away this evening for a little date night. We may go look at some more furniture, or eat fish tacos, or hang at Barnes and Noble, or maybe just stay up too late watching movies and eating chocolate. 
I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!

No comments: