Thursday, February 17, 2011

Candid

I had to run to the store this morning. Just a few necessary items; butter, dark chocolate, and dishwashing detergent. I was waiting in line when the man in front of me struck up conversation. He asked if I had just come from the gym. I was wearing sweatpants, sneakers, and a hoodie. I didn't feel like explaining that this was just what I was wearing today, so I said "yes." He then asked me what gym I went to and told me where I could buy the best protein powder. I bought my things and quickly ran away. Next time I will explain that I just like to wear sweatpants all day long.

2 comments:

Annie and Family said...

Ha ha! I love it! When I was asked that I just said... "Oh, does it look like it?" Work out clothes are the best and then if you feel like doing a few crunches during the day, your ready. (pst... I miss running with you!)

Jessica Newman said...

LOL! awesome!