Friday, July 23, 2010

Fudgy Goodness

I realized today that I will only be teaching 4 more Relief Society lessons before we move (somewhere) in December!
The treats had better be good! I did a little experimenting while I was in California and this recipe comes from too much time with my mom. (Much chocolate and much giddiness!)
I am calling these:

Max Power Bars
(because he loves them!)

1 recipe chocolate chip cookie dough
1 bag chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons vanilla.

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare cookie dough and set aside.
3. Over medium-low heat in a saucepan; melt together the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla. Remove from heat.
4. Press just over half of the cookie dough into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread the chocolate fudge mixture over the cookie dough. Sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the fudge layer.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before cutting.

1 comment:

6L's said...

wowza! look so yummy!