Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday!

I love Saturdays!
Ty left early this morning for Bowling Green, so it was just the kiddos and me at home. Instead of our usual Saturday morning crepes we headed out to the farmer's market in Hendersonville. On the way there we came across a garage sale. I had to stop and take a look. As it turns out it was an LDS fundraiser for Girl's Camp! We found some great deals. Growing up I loved Calivin and Hobbes. My brother's and I have read all of them! I am excited to read some of the classics again.
We also bought some kids books and movies. All for a good cause! Gotta love those Young Women!
We left the garage sale and made our way to the farmer's market. We bought some of this multi-colored popcorn. My kids and I love popcorn and this was delish. The day was already scorching! It is going to be a very hot weekend.
We purchased some fresh Georgia peaches :)
And some Gallatin grown green beans and potatoes.
Happy Saturday!

No comments: