Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's Day it has been!
This morning I showered with Zackary to save some water and some time. When we were dressed we came out to find Ty making breakfast. He made omelettes with caramelized onions, fresh tomatoes, and cheese! So yummy :)
Thanks Ty - you are the iron chef!
After breakfast we hurried to get everyone ready for church. It was a great meeting. The talks were wonderful and the primary kids got up to sing. I just love seeing Max up there.
The young men passed out treats to all the sisters. They were little bags with see's candy bars and godiva chocolate truffles. It was a very happy little bag.
After church we came home and got ready for our Mother's Day lunch with friends. We met at the park in our complex and had some delicious food and wonderful conversation while the kids played.
It was a perfect Mother's Day.
Thanks to my mom, for setting the example.
Thanks to my kids, for the moments.
Thanks to Ty, for making me smile.
Thanks to my friends for giving me some girl talk!

No comments: