Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday

I love Thursdays!
Only one day left until Friday and the weekend! I am really looking forward to the weekend, because I miss my husband. Oh Vanderbilt! Why have you taken my husband away?
This morning I introduced Mia to the curling iron. She was pleased, and I am feeling very ashamed for not doing her hair sooner. So cute!
Thursday night is the best night of the week for TV shows. Ty and I are planning on staying up too late watching; The Office, Community, 30 Rock, and a new favorite...The Marriage Ref!
And... I'm baking again....
This is the beginning of the "Honey, I'm peanuts over you Cake" I am working on today. It shall make our Thursday all the merrier. Sometimes when you want to eat cake you have to make up an excuse to celebrate. So Happy Thursday!
I am also busy with a little spring cleaning, but that's not so bad.

1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

I love reading your blog Jessica. You make me smile! Have a fantastic Thursday!

Annie