Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday


Today is Good Friday, and I am thinking of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I am so thankful for that day of Atonement, when the Savior chose to suffer all things for me, and for my family, for my friends, for all of God's children.
I am so thankful to know that Jesus lives. I am so glad that he was resurrected. Easter is such a wonderful time to remember the gifts we have been given and the many opportunities we have to receive all things. Our Savior has opened the door and led the way.

2 Nephi chapter 22 is my favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon.
It always fills me with love and appreciation for my Savior and a new desire to follow Him. It helps me recognize the strength we can find in Him.

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation."

No comments: