Thursday, March 25, 2010

Priorities

I have been reading a lot about priorities.
Different people, different lives, different priorities.
Here are some of mine:

Spirituality (this includes; prayer, scripture study, church callings, church attendance, etc.)

Children ( 3 little people that fill my day with love, laughter, and craziness)

Exercise (Whether it's a run on the treadmill or some one on one training with Jillian Michaels, this is my me time)

Ty (I start to miss him when life gets busy)

Sleep (this is necessary, but I wish it weren't. I could get so much more done if I did not need to sleep. )

Fun/Creativity (this includes all of my kitchen messes and successes, and the daily challenge to entertain us all)

An ideal day would include enough time for each of my priorities. Some days the kids take up all of the time, and some days sleep gets hardly any time. Some mornings I run 3-4 miles, and other mornings are spent making waffles.
I look forward to waking up each day and working to balance all of the priorities in my life right now. They are always changing.

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

I personally think you are superwoman. I'm always amazed at how you seem to balance yummy homemade meals and goodies with happy babies and an always super clean house.