Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fry Sauce

I was raised an all American ketchup eating girl.
Then I moved to Utah and discovered fry sauce. At first I thought it was ridiculous and I would have nothing to do with it.
Then I tried it, and it grew on me. I was soon completely converted. Then we moved to Tennessee. There is no fry sauce in Tennessee :(
I have to make my own experimental fry sauces. Today I made oven fries with the kids. I mixed together ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, honey, and a little sea salt. This was our "fry sauce".
It wasn't perfect, but it was close enough.


2 comments:

6L's said...

i think there's one made w/just ketchup and mayo...or maybe it was miracle whip...anyway, very good and easy!

Traylor Family said...

oh, this is too funny! We brought home several bottles with us in our suitcase when we were there in January!