Sunday, March 14, 2010

Don't Eat Pete!

Our friend, Rob, turned 27 this weekend. His wife, Lisa, through an amazing party for him on Saturday. We kicked things off with a rousing game of "Don't Eat Pete". It involved many m&m's and much laughter. Rob was the big winner. He cleared the board.
Ty and the guys played Wii sports. I tried it out as well, but I am about as terrible at Wii sports as I am at actual sports.
The kids had stickers to play with and pictures to color.
Max colored his leprechaun purple and his pot of gold, blue.
Mia was just excited about the whole thing.
It was a great party with great people. We had a blast!
Today we made it to church on time even with the time change :)
At home I made a great dinner with Jamaican Jerk chicken and sweet potatoes.
Zackary watched some Baby Einstein and played with a little yellow ball.
I love Sunday afternoons.
This evening I am making the Momofuku "Crack" pie. I will post about it later!

1 comment:

Asher and Amy said...

We love the game Don't eat Pete! They played it in Korea.