Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Shred

I have been incorporating the Shred into my workout routine for a few weeks now and thought it was time for a review!
I think Jillian is awesome! She pushes you and makes you want to work harder. I think the strength training parts of the workout have been really good for me. I wasn't doing much strength at all before. The cardio, however, is on the whimpy side. I still feel the need to hop on my treadmill after the workout for a good run.
For me I think I will continue to use the Shred for strength training in addition to some of my own cardio.
As always I am a big believer that when it comes to exercise, something is better than nothing. It is important to find what works for you :)

1 comment:

Sheffer Family said...

Lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days!!! Is she kidding???? I have been trying to lose weight and exercise for the past 10 years and I can't lose anything!!! OK, OK, I will try her program if I can sit on a comfy chair while we exercise and I'll eat what she says as long as I don't have to be hungry... and please don't make anything yummy while I'm there!