Thursday, January 28, 2010

Apartments and Dreams

We have enjoyed our little apartment here in Tennessee. When we finally arrived almost 2 years ago we had spent 6 months living at my parents house and the apartment seemed huge and spacious! Since adding an additional person to the family and being stuck indoors because of the cold it does not seem so large anymore! We have one main living area apart from the bedrooms. It is one room and it consists of our dining room.....
....our home theater....
....rec. room and seating for visitors.....
...Home gym and fitness center.....

....A small library....
....and a mudroom.
I try to keep this room clean so that unannounced visitors will not be horrified, but it is difficult when the room serves so many purposes!
I do dream of one day owning a house with one of those sitting rooms at the front that always stays clean and you only use for visiting and home teachers.
And while I'm dreaming....I'd like a pony!

No comments: