Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Year

Christmas is over and New Year's Eve is just a few days away. I love a new beginning. I am really looking forward to 2010 with hopes that it will be a great year!

I have been thinking about what I was able to accomplish this year and what I would like to have accomplished by the end of next year.
As far as fitness is concerned; this year I shaved one minute off of my mile time. Next year I would like to be at least another minute faster. That would put me at the speed I could run in high school!
This year I had a baby. I am not planning on having 2 next year (or one for that matter) but I would like to be a better mom. My goal is to read to my kids more.
This year I cooked my first turkey for Thanksgiving dinner and I think it was a success. Next year I am hoping for more culinary adventures and success stories.
This year I saw New Moon and loved it. Next year I hope to see Eclipse and think it is just as great! :)

As always I am going to try and be a better wife, daughter, mother, and sister. I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ who makes this growth possible. I am thankful for His mercy and redeeming sacrifice that enables me to be forgiven and made clean when I repent. I am thankful for the sacrament that allows me a fresh start every week.
I am thankful for another year!



No comments: