Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Return of the Sun

We have had 3 days of rain here in Nashville. I was so excited to wake up this morning to some sunshine and blue skies! It was another day in the snugli for baby Zac. We headed out with my parents to the Green Hills Mall. Max and Mia love the great book store there and I love Godiva Chocolatier, Williams Sonoma (I could spend thousands at this store!), and Pottery Barn Kids (I could spend alot here too!). After the mall we went downtown for some barbeque at Jack's. We could not let my parents leave without first having a little smokey goodness. It was delish. Max and Mia are loving the time with their grandparents but the busy days are leaving them pretty exhausted! They come home ready for naps and chocolate milk. They have been going to bed at 8:00 so I can't complain!


No comments: