Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quick Questionaire

  1. Your cell phone? I am actually a land-line only girl. I like not being available all of the time.
  2. Your hair? Long-ish and brownish
  3. Your mother? One of my best friends
  4. Your father? Would do anything for his family
  5. Your favorite food? Fresh baked bread with butter and honey!
  6. Your dream last night? I dreamed I got up 3 times with a cute little baby boy, oh wait....that was real!
  7. Your favorite drink? Hot chocolate :)
  8. Your dream/goal? To run a marathon
  9. What room are you in? Living Room
  10. Your hobby? Blogging, cooking, finding fun stuff for Ty & I to do with the kids
  11. Your fear? Bugs
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In our own house with a fabulous kitchen for fabulous parties and my own workspace for blogging!
  13. Where were you last night? Lawrenceburg
  14. Something you aren’t? A race car driver
  15. Muffins? Mmm…I’ll take a scone instead. A pumpkin scone!
  16. Wish list item? New jogging shoes and cute socks for winter
  17. Where did you grow up? SoCal, baby!
  18. Last thing you did? Drank some delish apple cider
  19. What are you wearing? jeans and a black t-shirt
  20. Your TV? Samsung 40 inches, thank you Ty
  21. Your pets? None, But Mia just asked me for a blue kitty cat!
  22. Your friends? The best!
  23. Your life? Full of Love
  24. Your mood? Happy
  25. Missing someone? Not anymore!
  26. Vehicle? Bright Yellow Nissan X-terra
  27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
  28. Your favorite store? Trader Joe's
  29. Your favorite color? Pink
  30. When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago
  31. Last time you cried? The day Zac was born - Happy Tears!
  32. Your best friend? TY!
  33. One place that you go over and over? The grocery store
  34. One person who emails me regularly? Ty
  35. Favorite place to eat? I don't eat out much, but I do love Starbucks for hot chocolate. Hurray for cooler weather!

No comments: