Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dinosaurs!

We were pretty excited for our day out in Provo. We met up with Ty's parents at the BYU Creamery on Ninth for lunch. We had cheeseburgers and fries. I hold a special place in my heart for the creamery because I worked there while I went to college at BYU and it is still my most favorite job ever. I told Max that I had worked there and I think he was very confused.
After lunch we went to the Paleontology Museum on campus.
Max is a HUGE dinosaur fan so he was really looking forward to this stop. We got to see all sorts of bones and fossils. Max's favorite was the brontosaurus.
Mia has no fear and tested the sharpness level of the T-Rex's teeth, even though the signs said not to touch. Nothing fell off or broke, so I guess it was okay!
After the museum we visited some friends and shopped at our favorite Provo stores.
When the kids were tired of Provo we came home and ate homeade caramels and toffee until we were sick.
We are very much enjoying our little Utah vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip is sounding like a blast! I loved the cowboy kids on horseback! We had a great time at the Zoo! Lots of Loves from So Cal

Jessica said...

That T Rex is pretty scary!
Looks like a fun place to visit. And the caramels and toffee sound just as bit as good!