Sunday, August 16, 2009

The End of the Weekend


It has been a great weekend! Tomorrow is another week! Our weekend started off with a fantastic Friday night dinner date. We went to Chef's in Goodlettsville. It was so delish! We will definately be going back. Ty and I got to sit and talk for 2 hours! So much fun.
Saturday I spent the morning making cupcakes for Max's sunbeam class. His birthday is Wednesday, so I thought cupcakes were called for. We spent the evening with some friends watching movies and eating snacks. It was a great way to spend a Saturday night.
Today Ty had his big comprehensive exam for school, so he had to miss church, but tomorrow he is officially a senior! He got all A's again. He is so amazing. I just think he is the greatest! We had dinner with some friends who will be moving soon, so it was good to spend a little time with them!
This week I am looking forward to my free Schwan's order, Max's birthday, cake, and a lunch with the girls!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Traylor Family said...

We got our schawns on Friday. I wasn't impressed. I personally don't really care for their food, but hey...free is free, right.

I meant to say thanks for letting us borrow Ty for a few hours for the SECOND time. I never want to move again...EVER! We really appreciate all the guys who came to help, and all their wives who let them :)

BasickFamily said...

sounds like you had a super fun weekend. Stephanie and Josh are down and we went swimming at your mom's. Matthew and Marissa were taking turns riding on Josh's back. I am sure Stephanie will post pictures when they get home. We got a good picture of the two of us jumping in. I heard about the Schwan's deal too. you must get Parent's Mag. too. I love that magazine. Have a good week.