Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July!

Can you believe it is the 1st of July! What a festive month. I am so looking forward to the 4th. I think it is going to be such fun to introduce the kids to fireworks. Our Family Home Evening this week was all about our country and our freedoms. I don't know if much soaked in, but Max now recognizes the American flag when he sees one! Today was a great kick off to the month. The humidity has gone away for a few days and we are so happy! Ty was home today so we all went together to the free movie at Indian Lakes. After the movie we made a quick stop at the fountains and then headed home to play in the pool. After some swimming I got out of the pool to sit in the sun on a lounge chair. Max and Mia soon joined me on lounge chairs of their own. It was so cute.
When Ty left for school this afternoon the kids went outside to play while I did some cleaning inside. After a few minutes I heard them shouting and turned around to see their little faces smashed up against the window. This evening Ty is off playing raquetball and the little people are playing with play-doh. I finished off the meatloaf by making a delicious meatloaf sandwich. It was a great day!

No comments: