Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Tuesday!


hope everyone is having a great morning. I found this article titled,
"Two Minutes to Happiness"
Just some quick tips to boost those happy endorphins!

  • Look through old photographs. According to researchers, this could boost your mood more than eating chocolate. (Which is saying alot) Bust out that photo book!
  • Inhale a calming scent such as lavender or orange.
    I love a good smelling house. This morning I woke up to the smell of pulled pork in the slow cooker for tonight's dinner. It was pretty yummy, but I was ready to put it in the fridge and turn on my scentsy!
  • Take a walk around the block. If you’re feeling down, even a low-key walk can lift your mood.
  • Clear the clutter. Piles of paper and clutter on your desk indicate that something isn’t getting done. Even if you can’t clear everything away, straighten into neat piles – your stress level will likely lessen.
  • Talk to a cheerful person. You are the company you keep!
I personally find great joy in a new magazine or a good book.
What makes you smile?

No comments: