Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chalk, Flowers, and the Mall

Isn't Max adorable picking flowers out of the grass! He was so cute on Sunday; singing Father's Day songs with the primary. Today we went to Opry Mills. Max and Mia had $5 each that my parents had sent them. Max bought a little green football and Mia bought a little pink phone. It says alot about each of their personalities. I checked out all of the clearance racks in Carters and Children's Place looking for baby boy clothes so our little guy doesn't have to be naked. I found some great deals. Before we left we had apple cider from the apple barn. It is so delicious and refreshing.

We spent the afternoon outside. It is not quite as hot today as it has been so I thought we should take advantage. Mia had a great time playing with chalk. I am glad they can be entertained by such simple things!

1 comment:

The Chef said...

I still think chalk is fun!