Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Biscotti Moment!

I am a huge Gilmore Girls fan! There is an episode when Lorelai and Rory have just returned from their backpacking trip through Europe. They bring home a big bag of biscotti and eat some whenever a great moment needs to be made a little bit better. They refer to these times as a "biscotti moment". In addition to Gilmore Girls I also love Biscotti. I have recently discovered nonni's chocolate decadence biscotti. There are so many fabulous moments in the day that can be enhanced with a bit of biscotti. Today I had a biscotti moment while the kids were temporarily occupied in the tub. It was great...I highly reccomend finding your own biscotti moment of the day!

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

Pretty much all of the nonni brand biscotti are delightful!