Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pink or Blue?

It is warming up! Today was 70 degrees and tomorrow it should get up to 80! We are celebrating with trips to our favorite parks. Today we went to the Hendersonville, "Rocket Ship" park. It is Max's very favorite, and as long as there are swings Mia is happy! After the park I had a doctors appointment. I had both of the kids with me and I was a little worried about how it would go, but they were so good! As for me...I am almost 18 weeks pregnant and I get to schedule my ultrasound to find out if we are having a pink baby or a blue baby. I had to reward the good behavior at the doctor's office so I took us all out for ice cream at the Marble Slab Creamery that I have heard so much about. I got the double dark chocolate with strawberries and whipped cream. It was delicious! hmmmm...can't imagine why the weight is coming on so easily this time around. It was a very happy day for us.

3 comments:

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Ice Cream treat - Dunkin Donuts off long hallow in Goodlettsville (right infront of Publics) is having a fun event thing Wednedsay the 29th - Rob just started working there and he said they have a lot set up --- also that evening ice scoops are 31 cents

thought you like to know

Traylor Family said...

So when is the ultrasound? I'm scheduling mine today!

I LOVE marble slab. I have bogo coupons if you ever want to go again.

Jessica said...

How exciting!!!
I wanna know I wanna know!