Thursday, April 2, 2009

California comes to town

My parents are visiting until this weekend! We are having so much fun with them. Yesterday we went to Centennial Park. It was a gorgeous day with tons of sunshine.
The kids had a great time feeding the ducks. After the park we had the best barbeque in the world at Jack's. I wanted to save some of my ribs to take home to Ty, but sadly I ate them all.

Next we were off to Phillip's Toy Mart to see the bunnies and do some spoiling. Max had a grand time picking out toys for his Mama and Papa to buy him. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Have so much fun with your parents! It looks beautiful outside -- we are in yet ANOTHER blizzard that is dropping lots and lots of snow!!!

Braden Bell said...

That is so great! I'm glad you could enjoy your time with your parents and that Max and Mia could see their grandparents.