Friday, January 2, 2009

Tennessee Sunshine

It was a beautiful afternoon in Nashville today. Max and Mia were so excited to get outside and play. I thought they looked so adorable as they ran for the playground.
I thought that Max was in desperate need of some vitamin D. I told him to reach up and feel the sunshine and that he would soak in all of the good vitamins.
Look at cute scruffy Ty! I love Ty's days off. We have been so spoiled to have him home so often over the holidays.
Me! I like sunshine too!

Mia on her swings. This is where she spends her visits to the playground. Today she discovered that she could put wood chips on the bottom of the slide and Max would slide into them and make them fly off. It was a great source of entertainment!

3 comments:

Braden Bell said...

Isn't it cool to have cold for Christmas and then have spring? What a lovely family.

Jessica said...

Sunshine????!!!
We have had NOTHING but wind wind snow snow and wind and snow!!! It hasn't stopped - the wind has been so bad ya can't even sleep at night!
I am jealous!
Such cute pictures too!

Jessica Newman said...

How fun! It makes me want to go to the park, but we've been enjoying all the snow! I'm so glad that Max and Mia are getting well again! It's so rough when they are sick. Our Christmas was good and we had a nice little New Years party by ourselves -ya know movies snacks, the good stuff! oh and to answer your question I am due the 3rd of March -which is getting close but still seems FOREVER away!