Monday, November 17, 2008

Tis The Season!

I grew up drinking eggnog at Christmastime. It was a special treat and it was always gone so fast! Ty does not like eggnog. This means more for me. I bought some for the first time this season today. I put some in Mia's bottle and I think she is going to be an eggnog lover as well.
Eggnog aside...I love Christmas! I took the kids to Target just so we could walk around the Christmas decorations and listen to the Christmas music. Max loved the little villages with the ice skating people and moving trains. Mia was intrigued by the twinkly gold lights. We will have to move up from the aisles at Target to the lights at the Opryland resort eventually, but for a weekday afternoon it works just fine!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So sorry Jessica, I am totally with Ty - eggnog is just NOT good! I am glad your little Mia will be a bud for you two to drink together!!!

I LOVE to walk around Target, Wall Mart, Craft Stores, and even Home Depot and look at Christmas "stuff"! I just LOVE Christmas!