Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husband Tag

Ty!

1. Where did you meet? Our mutual friend, Jake, introduced us in Anatomy class at UVSC.

2. How long did you date before you got married? We were engaged after 9 days of dating and married 2 months after that.

3. How long have you been married? 5 years

4. What is your favorite feature of his? His arms, shoulders, and back.

5. What is your favorite quality of his? He is an amazing scriptorian. He has a love for the gospel and a deep knowledge of the doctrine.

6. Does he have a nick name for you? Jessycakes

7. What is his favorite color? Blue

8. What is his favorite food? Steak or Pork Tenderloin with Brownies for dessert

9. What is his favorite sport? I'd say... Shooting, Basketball, and Paintball

10. When was your first kiss? The night we decided to start dating. We were sitting on a park bench at 2 am.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to watch Supernatural, and we are always up for ice cream!

12. Do you have children? One cute blue eyed boy, and one beautiful brown eyed girl.

13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is incredibly talented and artistic. he builds beautiful furniture and he can design anything.

14. How old is he? 27

15. Who said I love you first? He did. We had come back from Mexico and we were on a hill overlooking the ocean.

16. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative Rock... Counting Crows

17. What do you admire most about him? His never failing love for me

18. Do you think he will read this? no

I tag: Alex, Jenna, Trisha, and Chantel

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute.
I didn't know you guys dated for only 9 days!!!!!
I would love to see some of the furniture he makes.

Jessica Newman said...

YAY! I'm so glad you did the husband tag! I totally agree Ty is so talented I've only seen a few pieces of furniture he's done but they're INCREDIBLE! Oh man I miss you guys so much!!