Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag! I'm it...


1. If every job paid $50,000 a year, and you had no physical or mental limitations, what would you do? I would bake cookies.

What is your current church calling and what do you like about it? I teach relief society one Sunday a month. I love studying and preparing for the lessons. I feel like I learn a lot about the gospel and a lot about the women I am teaching.

Name a person you regularly encounter (outside your family) who brightens your day. Jenna, Alexandra, Chantel, Tricia, Tiffany, Esther (if you are going to name one, might as well name them all.)

In twenty years, what do you think you will miss most about your life now? the endless possibilites of where life will take us.

What’s something you appreciate about your spouse? He is really genuinely concerned for my health and happiness.

What is your favorite routine, household chore? I love to clean. It is exhilerating for me.

What’s a book you return to occasionally (besides the scriptures)? I will read the Little House Books again and again forever.

Favorite Small Pleasure: Sitting down with a magazine.

Favorite time of the day? Early morning after my workout. I feel strong and alert and ready for anything.

Name a person who performed what they thought was a small act of service, but ended up being a big deal to you: I had to go to the Emergency Room last year at around 2 in the morning. We had no family nearby. I had Ty call one of my visiting teachers. I knew she would come right over. She did. It was not a big deal for her, but it was so important to me that she came when I needed her.

Name someone who somehow changed your life. Ty. i am no longer just me. I am me, myself, and Ty!

Consider what you do each day. Think of one attribute or trait that you bring to your daily work that is a strength—what is something you do really well? I think I am a pretty happy and positive person. I think that helps in everything that I do and makes everything I try to do a little bit better.

I tag Jessica (Newman and Driggs)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is a cute tag. Thanks for taggin' me, I really do enjoy doing these kinds of things. It really makes you sit back and think about yourself and what you have to offer - so thanks!
You are so good to be up and working out every morning - with 2 kids. I wish that was something I enjoyed doing.