Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello September, Goodbye Gym?!

Ty will be starting his clinical rotation tomorrow in Clarksville! He will be waking up at 4:30 to drive an hour and be ready to go by 6 am! What a trouper! I will very much miss my morning trips to the gym. Ty has been a great babysitter, but I have a really fun hip-hop video to keep me busy at home! Maybe in a few months I will be good enough to try out for So You Think You Can Dance. (For those of you who have ever seen me dance you know this is really not possible!)
We had a great weekend. Last night we took the kids out for a walk. The weather was just how a summer evening in the south should be. It made me think of the evenings described in "Tuck Everlasting".
I am looking forward to September in Nashville!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a great guy Ty is. Tell him to STAY AWAKE!!
So sorry about your gym routine - good luck on the dance video!! Your funny.

What a great family thing to do together. I love taking walks when it is just perfect outside.